Sales and marketing Executive
Southwick Pharmacy – Southwick, MA
Duties of the Sales and marketing Executive include:
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all patients.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as expansion in existing clients
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales targets
Requirements for the role:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience essential.
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
Southwick Pharmacy is locally owned, independent retail and specialty pharmacy. Serving and delivering the pharmaceutical care to the residents of Southwick area is our highest priority. We strive to deliver the best value for money without compromising the quality in the areas of pharmaceutical care, one-on-one patient counseling and medication management. We specialize in serving all type of patients, starting from long-term care residents to infants.
We accept all major insurance plans with same co-pay and we match every competitor’s pricing including Wal-Mart. Your doctor shall e-prescribe, fax, or call for prescriptions.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: 2 years
Salary: As per Industry Standards